Friday 5 October 2012

The Dusty Attic 2013 Design Team Call



We are very excited to announce the 2013 Design Team Call for The Dusty Attic!  We are looking for dedicated designers who love Dusty Attic chipboard.  International applicants are welcome!



Please email the following information to  dustyDTapplications@gmail.com .  
Please include ‘DT Submission’ as your subject.  Deadline for submissions is October 31, 2012.
  • Name
  • Email
  • Mailing Address
  • Phone Number
  • Blog Link
  • Link to Resume
  • Short Bio
  • List of Current Design Teams
  • Links to all active galleries including scrapbook.com
    • Photos of FOUR (4) Projects.  (Please submit images at approx. 600 pixels.)
    • (3) Layouts

    • (1) Altered project


      If selected, each member will serve a 12 month term.  We compensate generously with our products and require the following from each member each month:
      • (3) projects (layouts or off-the-page; two cards equals one project) and (1) ATC
      • Active participation on the Dusty Attic Ning site

      New designers will be notified as soon as possible and the new Design Team will be announced on November 14, 2012.  We look forward to receiving your applications.  Good Luck!

      The Dusty Attic Admin

      11 comments:

      1. Wow, how exciting! I love your chipboard and would love to give this call a go:)

        ReplyDelete
      2. Your current dt is very talented! They are putting forth a large palette to fill!

        ReplyDelete
      3. OMG this is so cool!!! I will give it a go love Dusty Attic very much ~Amy~

        ReplyDelete
      4. oh my God!!!
        How I wish to become part of your design team! I love laser cutting of Dusty Attic :).
        Unfortunately, I don't have any projects with Dusty Attic products.

        ReplyDelete
      5. WWow!!!!!!!!!I am so excited about that and I will send my aplications ffor sure!!
        Tanks
        Cynthia

        ReplyDelete
      6. How I wish to become part of your design team!

        ReplyDelete
      7. This is the call that I have been waiting for!!!

        ReplyDelete
      8. would love to be in your dt team . i am still so new on scrapbooking ect. have still to learn so much you can see my work in sb.com on ozmagi please feel welcome . hugs magi

        ReplyDelete
      9. I would love to be on your DT but I do know my limitations. I'm so technically challenged that my blog has spiderwebs all over it since I don't even know how to do anything on it! lol I do want to say though that I love DA products and have a huge drawer full your chipboard pieces. I hoard some and I try and use at least one piece on every layout I create! Whoever you choose for 2013 will be so lucky and I'm sure a dream come true for them! Good luck everyone!

        ReplyDelete
      10. I just sent my email! :D Thanks DA for the opportunity!

        ReplyDelete